Author Topic: James E Bryson - Reporting In - March 10, 2021  (Read 932 times)

Tess tLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Awards:
James E Bryson - Reporting In - March 10, 2021
« on: March 09, 2021, 10:10:40 pm »
Welcome!

Please post you application below.
Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography

James Bryson

• Reserved Player
  • Lt. jg Bryson Katra
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Awards:
Re: James E Bryson - Reporting In - March 10, 2021
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 10:16:56 pm »
WIP

NAME: James Emrick Bryson (Jeb)
YEAR OF BIRTH: 2367
SPECIES: Human

HEIGHT: 6' 2"
WEIGHT: 225 lbs
EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTION:
FACECLAIM: Scott Caan

FAMILY: Father: Thomas Bryson (Deceased)
                                                     Mother: Mary Bryson (Deceased)

REQUESTED SIM: Amalthea

REQUESTED DEPARTMENT: Security

OFFICER, ENLISTED, OR CIVILIAN: [/b] Officer

DISCORD ID: Kyle Briggs#3709

CHARACTER HISTORY AND BIOGRAPHY: Jeb was born on Earth in 2367. His father was in private security and his mother worked in child care. His father was usually gone on a mission to protect one diplomat or another that preferred to hire private security forces for such travel. Jeb always loved sitting around and listening to his father's stories when ever he returned home. He was so intrigued that he too decided to join the business. When he finished school at seventeen years old, he signed on with a firm and headed out to space. He was able to visit lots of planets and meet many other species. He was very happy with his life and choices and thought he was set for life. That was until he met several Starfleet Security Officers. Their stories reminded him of the ones his father used to tell only they had newer and better ships. Better weapons. More personnel. He had to take the entrance exam three times before scoring high enough to get excepted. He headed back to Earth for the Academy and was one of the oldest cadets there at the age of twenty seven. After his four years, he finished third in his class and then went on to attend the Starfleet Academy Survival Training course. Once that was complete, he was assigned to the Tenth Fleet as a security officer aboard the Starbase Katra.

SAMPLE POST:

Lounge

"That was some of the luckiest shooting in the galaxy." teased Jeb.

Aaron sat his drink down on the table. "Are you kidding? I'm just that damn better than you." he joked back.

Commander Aaron Sansing had been just Lieutenant(jg) Sansing when he and Jeb had first met and had taken the man under his wing. They had just finished several rounds on the phaser range and were now having a few drinks to celebrate Sansing's new high score.

"You are pretty damn good, Boss." Jeb reluctantly agreed. "So what's next for you?" Jeb asked. "I know you got your time in. You ready to return to Earth and enjoy growing old?"

"Old? I'm not that much older than you." Aaron reminded him. "It just seems like it because I got in Starfleet a lot sooner." Aaron took another swig of his drink before continuing. "Do you ever regret not joining sooner?" he asked.

"Never. I had a really good time while I was out there on my own. Rules were more lax. Only had a few people in "command" to answer to. If it wasn't for the equipment and ships, I'd still be out there. But now I'm here and still young enough to enjoy this gig." said Jeb

As he picked up his glass, his chair was bumped and he spilled his drink all over his own lap. He stood and turned to his assailant. "Hey bud. Why don't you watch what you're doing." he exclaimed. There were no words returned, just a fist coming straight at his nose. When he woke, he was laying on a bed in Sickbay. "I'm getting too old for this crap." he muttered.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:17:49 pm by James Bryson »

Solluk

• Reserved Player
  • Competent Member
  • Site Administrators
  • Captain Solluk's ID
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Awards:
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 11:43:32 pm »
Hello,

This applications seems fine to me.  :-)

Okay, the Amalthea currently has two players in Security.  There is no player in Operations, and there is no player in Medical.  These departments are entirely NPC operated currently.  So, you may have better opportunities for roleplay in these other departments if they interest you.

If Katra interests you at all, there are openings for Security on Katra (and of course when the starship is on mission, like currently, aboard the USS Aquila.)  Katra also has openings in Operations and Flight Control.  An easy tweak to your character bio to optimize them for other departments.

Please let us know if you still prefer to be posted Security on Amalthea, or if any other position or posting might interest you.

Cheers!

James Bryson

• Reserved Player
  • Lt. jg Bryson Katra
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Awards:
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 05:29:47 pm »
I can do Security on the Katra. I really have no interest in Flight and Ops

Solluk

• Reserved Player
  • Competent Member
  • Site Administrators
  • Captain Solluk's ID
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Awards:
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 05:54:36 pm »
Welcome to Katra Station!  We are just starting our new mission.  Just assume you arrived prior to the wormhole closure, and joined the USS Aquila via the USS Mughi.

The first few posts should make sense of all that.  :-)

Cheers!

James Bryson

• Reserved Player
  • Lt. jg Bryson Katra
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Awards:
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 05:56:40 pm »
Sweet. I'll read up and get a post in. Thank you